We will be holding interviews for the following positions:
- Temporary Order Filler 1st shift - Full-time
- Temporary Order Filler 2nd shift: - Full-time
- Temporary Shipper/Packer 1st shift: - Full-time
- Temporary Shipper/Packer 2nd shift: - Full-time
- Must be able to stand, bend and walk for 8 hours (with breaks)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to walk 12-15 miles per day
- Must be able to push and pull a wheeled cart up to 150 pounds
How to prepare
Completing our online application prior to the event is not necessary, but can speed up the process. Please bring a photo ID with you to the event.
We are hiring for:
What to wear
Dress code is Business casual (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie).
How to get to the event
Once you arrive at Follett, please check in with the reception area, which is in the front entrance of the building near the flagpole. Visitor parking will be reserved for easy parking the day of the event.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.