Operations Consultant - Implementation Project Manager
At IRI, we deliver growth to clients based on big data-our predictive analytics and forward-thinking insights help CPG, OTC, health care, retailers, and media companies remain relentlessly relevant, capture marketing share, connect with consumers, and deliver market-leading growth. The convergence of our proprietary, on-demand cloud-based technology and our client-focused colleagues leads to a seismic shift in drivers of success in all industries.
For IRI colleagues, we focus on the moments that matter. From meaningful work and impact to continuous improvement we challenge ourselves to grow both professionally and personally. You'll feel a true sense of connection and purpose in your work and will craft the direction of your career in a highly personalized way. No matter the department you join, you'll find yourself constantly growing and developing the skills of the future to deliver client growth. We believe in the undeniable strength that diverse people, culture, thought and skill bring to our business, our clients, our people and our communities. We are committed to nurturing a dynamic culture that embraces and celebrates openness, collaboration, creativity, equity, inclusivity and growth for all.
The Implementation Project Manager will engage new Advantage
The right candidate must be organized and know how to prioritize schedules and tasks in order to handle multiple clients, projects and deadlines. You should enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, be a self-starter and manager, and be able to both seek and give input when necessary.
Strong listening, observational, consultative and interpretive skills are a must. You will be required to effectively and confidently communicate with clients in executive and high-level positions. You will need to be able to set and manage expectations both with the client and internally, and coordinate with a cross-functional team in order to execute and deliver on time and above expectations. Approximately 10% travel is expected in this role.
Executing successfully in this role directly contributes to engagement, adoption and usage by the application end users, as well as value and ROI for the client stakeholder.
- Own the overall responsibility for the successful implementation of Advantage solutions.
- Manage implementation project scope, schedule, and resources.
- Resolve project issues on a timely and cost effective basis while continuing to deliver the project on-time.
- Assess complex client change management issues and make recommendations.
- Establish confidence with the project team through effective development of a project plan and delegation of responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Confidence communicating with clients at various levels in an organization.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure, and make critical decisions and develop creative solutions
- Strong time-management skills and ability to manage multiple clients, projects, and changing timelines.
- Familiarity with CPG sales data preferred, but not required. Experience in the CPG or retail industries also preferred but not required.
Equal Employment Opportunities:
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available HERE
IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
About Vestar Capital Partners
Vestar Capital Partners is a leading U.S. middle-market private equity firm specializing in management buyouts and growth capital investments. Vestar invests and collaborates with incumbent management teams and private owners to build long-term enterprise value, with a focus on Consumer, Healthcare, and Business Services & Industrial Products. For more information on Vestar, please visit .#LI-DNI