Job TitleSenior Specialist, Talent & Learning
Job Description SummaryAt Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line results.
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguish Cushman & Wakefield from all other real estate service firms.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Senior Specialist, Global Talent and Learning Group, Chicago, IL
We are looking for a Senior Specialist to join our growing global Talent and Learning function. The right person for the role will be able to balance two main objectives: masterfully managing projects and guiding the instructional design to help those projects comes to life. If this sounds like the role for you, be sure you can tell us how you would approach balancing problem solving, updating project plans and talking with three different subject matter experts -- all before lunch!
- Developing a detailed project plan (includes due dates, status and responsible party) to monitor and track progress
- Building and using critical project documents such as reporting spreadsheets, etc. to lead and communicate key information about your projects
- Prioritizing and tracking the progress of the project/portfolio against key objectives and results while monitoring progress during the iteration and proactively managing risks / obstacles
- Supporting team in ongoing stand-up meetings to monitor and track process
- Effectively communicating weekly updates to Stakeholders and Executive Sponsorship team
- Ensuring all milestonesand learning objectives are met/delivered on time, within scope and budget, and communicating any risks that may impact the project(s)
- Creating benchmark data from outside research partners to share within team and potentially with Stakeholders
- Analyzing data on adoption rates of learning and endeavor to provide information on the ROI of learning.
- Successfully and thoughtfully collaborating with SMEs for content creation
- Envisioning and creating high quality learning experiences for eLearning, face-to-face or virtual classroom programs and performance support aids
- Collaborating with business units and internal/external Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to outline and aid in the overall design of training programs aligned with business needs and strategic learning opportunities
- Managing the learning development project life cycle from scoping projects, needs analysis, design and development in addition to learning evaluation
- Explaining and presenting technical topics through the written word and verbal communication skills
- Clearly and succinctly outlining the stakeholder's instructional goals and objectives and offer analysis, design, and development options for achieving best outcomes
- When appropriate, drafting storyboards and prototypes with the stakeholder for new learning activities
- Collaborating on the adoption of appropriate instructional technologies that can help advance training.
- When appropriate, providing strong vendor management capabilities that keep our project goals and desired outcomes aligned with the vendors progress and plans
- Informing leadership of new delivery strategies and training options and include facets of social and peer learning, game-based learning, informal learning, etc. as needed
- Applying best practices in adult learning to design, write, and build a range of high-quality learning experiences, with an emphasis on e-learning, video, animations, etc.
- Creating and defining learning objectives, scenarios, building simulations, audio scripts, progress checks, performance evaluations and knowledge assessments
- Utilizing ADDIE, SAM, Kirkpatrick and other recognized models to design, develop and publish engaging course content, learning activities and knowledge assessments for ILT, online, virtual and blended modalities.
- Maintaining currency in current learning content, sciences and instructional design principles for effective support of delivery of excellent learning interactions
- Collaborating with the LMS team to upload, test and maintain content to an LMS.
You'll gain deep experience in this role but before you do, you should have the following skills and experiences:
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management or related Agile role.
- 2-3 years of Learning and Development experience, preferably in Instructional Design
- Technical savvy / Agility to learn new systems
- Excellent project management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with designing learning programs based on business needs
- Strong proficiency of course development software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate or Captivate)
- A self-starter mindset who thrives on challenging the status quo
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of HR systems is advantageous, in particular Workday Learning (LMS) and HCM
- Ability to effectively collect, analyze, evaluate and prepare learning statistical data
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with multiple competing deadlines
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Willingness to work with others around the world and develop a global mindset
If you have the skills and experience necessary and are looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and a genuine career opportunity.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.