Responsible for planning, connecting, designing, scheduling, and deploying data warehouse systems. Develops, monitors, and maintains ETL processes, reporting applications, and data warehouse design.
- Plan, create, coordinate, and deploy data warehouses.
- Design end user interface.
- Create best practices for data loading and extraction.
- Develop data architecture, data modeling, and ETFL mapping solutions within structured data warehouse environment.
- Develop reporting applications and data warehouse consistency.
- Facilitate requirements gathering using expert listening skills and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term needs of business customers.
- Supervise design throughout implementation process.
- Design and build cubes while performing custom scripts.
- Develop and implement ETL routines according to the DWH design and architecture.
- Support the development and validation required through the lifecycle of the DWH and Business Intelligence systems, maintain user connectivity, and provide adequate security for data warehouse.
- Monitor the DWH and BI systems performance and integrity provide corrective and preventative maintenance as required.
- Manage multiple projects at once.