We're looking for a rock star marketer to support multiple campaign & strategic work streams. This position will create world-class marketing to drive awareness, consideration, and preference for our commercial products and services. The candidate must be able to develop an end-to-end marketing strategy to drive business outcomes supported by a rigorous learning agenda to strengthen and optimize the plan.
For this person to succeed, this candidate must be a content marketing master with a deep knowledge of what will best establish HP as a leader in the commercial category with a focus on how to use existing and digital platforms to best reach our audience.
You'll work with team of marketing professionals based around the world partnering especially closely with our WW business units and regional marketing teams.
Roles and Responsibilities: Reporting directly to the Manager, World Wide Commercial Marketing and will be responsible for:
- Managing the development of insights-led marketing strategies and plans in close collaboration with marketing leadership and regional marketing counterparts
- Managing insight driven marketing communications, KPI setting & tracking and marketing calendar planning
- Ensuring all marketing work is optimized for its medium globally (.com, social, digital)
- Managing campaign budgets
Knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of 3-5 years in strategic and/or creative marketing roles with at least 3 years specifically in the PC / IT industry and/or related field
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in content marketing and social media marketing to B2B communities, end users and business decision makers
- Working knowledge of commercial PC sales channels
- Proven track record in strategic communications planning
- Experience in setting/executing learning agendas and testing / optimizing across campaigns
- Experience in creating and guiding global community strategies
- Proven track record of agency/client management
- You will be able to identify great creative from average creative
- High level of tact and diplomacy
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company, from top to bottom
- Budget planning and process management
- Global, Regional and Country experience
- Driven, energetic, transformational and engaging
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.