At HPI Federal LLC we are looking for someone to join and lead the Federal Security team as Manager, Federal Security. This highly visible role will draw upon expertise in managing security compliance for federal programs required to meet National Industrial Security Program requirements. This role will report to the Head, Global Security & Safety and work closely with all organizational functions and leadership within HPI Federal LLC and parent company HP Inc to ensure Federal Security is aligned with business objectives and outcomes. This is a highly dynamic and scalable role; the Manager, Federal Security serves as a trusted go-to leader for HPI Federal LLC and is someone who works effectively across all levels of the business units and global functions.
Job Duties will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring HPI Federal LLC meets government requirements under the National Industrial Security Program for protecting classified information and retain facility clearance level.
- Planning, directing, and organizing programs of one or more cleared sites/facilities within the HPI Federal LLC Americas region to meet government requirements.
- Create and drive security policies and procedures for maintaining and enhancing the overall Federal Security mission.
- Lead, manage, and maintain an Insider Threat Program and team to meet government requirements.
- Influence and engage stakeholders at all levels across HPI Federal LLC to achieve impactful business outcomes.
- Consults with HPI Federal LLC leaders to understand, drive and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope (e.g.; security capabilities and requirements, personnel security analysis)
- Staffs and manages cross functional engagement teams within assigned area of responsibility.
- Seeks and delivers continuous improvement of operational processes to drive a high-performance team.
- Attend and participate in government-industry working groups and committees to stay abreast of government policies and identify impacts to HPI Federal LLC.
- Position located in Washington, DC office.
Education and Experience Required:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree with 10 years or more experience managing a compliant security program under the National Industrial Security Program.
- Completed Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA) Facility Security Officer training requirements.
- Must meet eligibility requirements to obtain TS/SCI clearance and completed Intelligence Agency Contractor Special Security Officer certification.
- Completed DCSA Insider Threat Program Senior Official training requirements.
- Completed DCSA training requirements and proficient working with DISS, JPAS, SWFT, NISS, and other required DCSA tools.
- Experience preferred with DoD classified system security plan approval to operate processes.
- Knowledgeable of Controlled Unclassified Information physical and information system requirements (e.g.; NIST 800-171 and ISOO requirements)
- Must hold an active TOP SECRET clearance.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Recognized subject matter expert in the theories, techniques and technologies for one or more security disciplines. Advanced knowledge of the impact of own organization on HP's global security strategy and businesses.
- Excellent personnel, project and process leadership skills. Able to manage large, complex projects and programs within budgets and timeline. Able to lead diverse efforts while keeping track with strategic intent.
- Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure in complex situations. Sound, ethical judgment required.
- Excellent problem-solving ability. Able to develop programs that solve complex, important problems. Able to understand strategic and tactical security needs and develop customized solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking skills. Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills. Proven customer service orientation.
- Excellent research abilities. In-depth business and industry knowledge. Established range of professional contacts. Abreast of professional literature in this area.
- Excellent business and financial acumen.
- Ability to work in varying situations, from committee and teams to situations requiring considerable independence and self-motivation.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a range of people from diverse backgrounds, countries, and at organization levels. Able to partner with internal clients at all levels.
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.