A trusted partner at nearly three million commercial customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. With annual sales of $13 billion and more than 45,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world's most meaningful challenges and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
Assistant Marketing Managers at Ecolab work with the biggest and best-known brands to help them positively impact global challenges like clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments.
As a new MBA hire, you will experience rewarding work experiences, networking opportunities, and trainings and interact with organizational leaders to help acclimate you to Ecolab. Your professional development will also be supported by Marketing Momentum. Marketing Momentum gives you a unique opportunity to reach your full potential by delivering high-impact, high-visibility projects that truly make a difference. It's more than a program. It's a vehicle for career growth, merging career aspirations with the desire to make a positive impact on the world. It is a roadmap for advancement, blending hands-on, experiential learning, coaching and leader-led training.
Upon hire, you will be placed into an Assistant Marketing Manager role in one of Ecolab's divisions based on experience, interest and business need. Locations will include St. Paul (Twin Cities/ Minneapolis Area), Naperville (Chicago Area), Sugarland (Houston Area) or Greensboro, NC. You will work on a variety of strategic projects that contribute to profitable sales growth and differentiate Ecolab from its competitors.
Assistant Marketing Manager responsibilities may include:
Create and implement marketing strategies and plans for products/ programs.
* Execute marketing plans including tracking promotions to ensure corporate objectives are met.
* Ensure accurate representation of Ecolab to the community with regards to product specific regulations and information.
* Determine and execute effective solutions for product related issues such as forecasting and successfully planning the increase of product sales within the portfolio.
* Manage and coordinate internal marketing research and market claims testing and data analysis.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Candidate must be a 2nd year MBA student
- A concentration in Marketing or General Management
- An anticipated graduation date of May/June 2021
- A minimum of two years professional experience
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Proven leadership and influencing capabilities with the ability to drive self, influence others and provide recommendations to senior leadership.
- Project management skills with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated results oriented capabilities
- Proven agility to manage competing priorities
- Ability to collaborate in diverse, cross-functional teams and environment
- Ability to cultivate relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.