GLOBAL SH&E SENIOR SPECIALIST
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF ROLE AND EXPECTATIONS
The Global SH&E Senior Specialist will work within the Center of Excellence (COE) for Personal Safety. They will be responsible for supporting global SH&E subject matter expertise, training programs and other SH&E projects to assist Ecolab Divisions, Functions and Markets with improving safety performance.
What you will do:
- Utilize subject matter expertise to independently develop and deploy training program content as needed to address Global SH&E Policy requirements
- Collaborates with various business Divisions, Markets and Functions; other Corporate SH&E COEs, Information Technology, Human Resources and other stakeholders; regarding the management of training programs and content
- Ensures SH&E training program content is consistent with Global SH&E Policy requirements through periodic review and solicitation of feedback from stakeholders
- Supports making training content available on global platforms and accessible in global formats and languages as appropriate
- Supports data collection and reporting of metrics related to performance Global SH&E Training programs
- Coordinates with outside vendors (translation, video production, voice talent, etc.) in the procurement of services related to the development of training programs and content
- Applies subject matter expertise in support of COE, global, divisional and market level SH&E objectives
- Supports other key SH&E programs such as performing audits, incident investigations or policy development and review
- Develop and present SH&E material such as Policy Guidance, Safety Moments or Lessons Learned documents
- Participate and play key roles on global projects and emergent issues related to SH&E as appropriate
- Participate in the provision of global training program content as appropriate
- Bachelor's Degree in Safety, or related field.
- 5 to 7 years experience in safety management and training
- Anticipate 10% travel
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and collaborate to solve problems
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, completing priorities and staggered deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to respond and adapt to urgent project needs and shifting priorities
- Effective project management and inter-personal skills to facilitate the work of cross-functional and inter-departmental teams
- Effective writing and oral presentation skills
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.