Job ID: R103305
West Creek 1 (12071), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Agile Delivery Lead
In the Agile Delivery Lead role, you'll ensure your teams' delivery success by leveraging the appropriate Agile methodology to enable predictable, quality delivery while maintaining a focus on the continuous improvement of the team. The Agile Delivery Lead will optimize team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
- Ensures teams maintain focus on quality and continuous delivery
- Provides visibility into delivery targets, commitments, and progress
- Be well managed - understand and coach the team on delivery controls, compliance to minimize operational, and reputational risk
- Understands domain architecture and targets to identify upstream and downstream dependencies and to support the team in risk management
- Proactively identifies impediments and appropriately resolves using network of peers and formal channels (including escalation if required)
- Integrates Agile and Lean principles into team practices and work products
- Coaches Product Owner and team on backlog refinement and prioritization
- Utilizes team feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity and works with team to continuously improve
- Innovates with practices and frameworks through experimentation to improve the team and their delivery
- Developing understanding and encouragement of team's engineering innovation and improvement (engineering practices, DevOps, etc.)
- Coaches the team to improve collaboration and self-organization
- Developing ability to act as an Agile mentor and coach to other Scrum Masters or any Agile role
- Agile and Technical Learning: Actively seeks and participates in a variety of learning opportunities such as Communities of Practice, conferences, classroom training, and independent study to further develop self and community
- At least 4 years of Agile experience in a Scrum Master role
- At least 2 years of experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- At least 1 year of experience working with engineering teams
- 4+ years of Agile experience in a Scrum Master role
- 2+ years of experience with Jira
- Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMI's Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- Lean or Agile certification
- SAFe certified (or other scaled agile frameworks)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.