Inspect, quote, submit and coordinate all activities surrounding the Certified Rebuild Program. This includes full certified machines, certified power trains and certified components. Meet with customers and assist the sales force in explaining and selling the certified product. Keep track of all certified work orders and prepare periodic reports for upper management. Work with all concerned on Cat Insurance issues which are an integral part of the Certified program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, quote, submit and coordinate all activities surrounding insurance company jobs as well as Customer jobs involving severely damaged machines either from vandalism, accidental damage or natural disasters like floods or fires
- Represent CBEC on the Caterpillar Certified Rebuild Advisory Board
- Inspect, quote, submit and coordinate all activities surrounding Military Machine Rebuilds including the SLEPS and RESET programs
- Quote repairs for the Sales Department, PSSR's, customers and the shop as needed
- Assist mechanics and shop supervision in making day to day decisions based on certified requirements
Must possess strong mechanical aptitude skills and be able to evaluate a wide variety of machines. Experienced in identifying parts in SIS Web and/or DBSi. Must have the ability to determine labor requirements for a variety of tasks. Above average competency in computer skills. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to work under strict time constraints. Ability to work efficiently under a heavy volume of work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.