Hi there! We're Razorfish. We've been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What's different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people - with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.Job Description
Razorfish is seeking a full-time Senior Associate of Data Analytics.Candidates should be proficient in digital/website KPI frameworks, reporting, insight, and analysis. Day-to-day instruments include Adobe Analytics and Excel/PowerPoint.
Analysis & Insights
- Analyze website performance data (overall trends, clickstream, pathing, UX) to uncover meaningful insights, across a variety of global markets for a prominent e-commerce site
- Create and maintain bi-weekly and monthly reporting
- Build ad-hoc analyses as needed to unearth page, experience, or market-level learnings
- Independently prioritize analytical needs of team and business, based on complexity, timing, and visibility
- Perform basic statistical analysis, such as calculating statistical significance, distributions, etc.
- Effectively communicate complex ideas to primary client contacts, both verbally and in writing
- The applicant should have at least 2-4 years of work experience in a business environment, with a minimum of 12 months successfully working with or adjacent to websites, such as in digital media or an intensively client-focused model such as an external consulting or marketing services firm
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Statistics or equivalent experience
- 1+ year Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics experience preferred
- A storyteller, be able to make sense of data and extrapolate meaningful and actionable insights
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations using PowerPoint
- Experience in the any or multiple areas below would be a plus:
- SQL querying
- Basic knowledge of website tagging or tag management systems (Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager, etc)
- Paid or owned media campaign knowledge that would drive to a website
- Advertising (both online and offline)
- Website design/customer experience
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us firstname.lastname@example.org you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.