The Sherwin-Williams Management & Sales Internship is a PAID, 10-12-week summer program offering hands-on experience in management, sales, and store operations as well as meaningful customer experiences. Our store internship program is designed to provide you with a comprehensive learning experience through practical business-to-business and retail experience working in a paint store. You will gain insight into a career in outside sales by traveling with a Sales Representative and spending structured time with your management team. You will also complete a project that addresses critical business issues alongside your peers and with the support of leadership.
Our intern experience provides professional-level learning in the following areas:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Management
Following successful completion of the program, interns are highly encouraged to apply to the Management & Sales Training Program ("MTP") and further grow their career with Sherwin-Williams!
College graduates are not eligible to participate in the internship program but are encouraged to apply to our Management and Sales Training Program ("MTP") instead.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship for employment work visa status now or in the future
- Must be enrolled in a college or university at the time of the internship or co-op program
- Must be able, with or without reasonable accommodation, to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 70 lbs. on occasion
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Have a valid, unrestricted Driver's License
- Have at least one (1) year experience working in a delivery, retail, or customer service position
- Have previous experience working in a team-oriented setting including work experience, extracurricular activities, military service, etc.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and communicate in more than one language
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and communicate in Spanish
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Inclusion and Diversity Supportive Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.